In this regard, the college has already established following centers:
- C.V. Raman Bosch Rexroth Centre of Excellence in Automation Technology in collaboration with Bosch Rexroth.
- IBM Centre of Excellence for imparting industry oriented training on software development to 2nd/3rd/ 4th year students. Siemens Training Centre on PLC, AC/DC Drive, Basic Switchgear and Motors etc.
- FACT centre in collaboration with FESTO Controls Pvt. Ltd for the implementation of technical training courses.
- A VLSI Centre of Excellence in collaboration with CoreEL Technologies India Pvt. Ltd has been established for training and research in VLSI, Embedded Domain and other IT related topics.
- A research centre on stevia in collaboration with Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT). Several food products have been tested with natural sweetner from stevia. A MSME Incubator was successfully established in the college and application was filed for patent of new process.
- A Tool Room Training Centre with all advanced tools and equipment has been established in collaboration with Central Tool Room Training Centre, Bhubaneswar for training and research in ancillary areas.
- The college has taken up training programme of officials on Coastal Zone Management and conducting research in Coastal Zone Management and Marine Environmental Science in collaboration with NOVA South Eastern University, USA and sponsored by Chilika Development Authority.
- The college has established Language Lab in collaboration with IIT, Kharagpur. Also, in collaboration with The British Council, Kolkata. It is imparting training on English language including spoken English for its students